Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Blog World...Yikes!

Well...I guess it is about time that Tommy and I joined the blogging world.  Everybody said to start it when we got married however, I didn't have time because of school and work. And Tommy was busy working, playing golf or coaching lacrosse. There was just no time for blogging.

 But now that I am graduated (CHRISTMAS MIRACLE IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF), I think it is time to tell you all a little about what has been going on in "The CRAZY LIVES OF TOMMY AND LAURA!

2 comments:

  1. Yes keep up your cute blog...until your little one comes. Then-good luck getting anything done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gal. first, blog more. i love hearing how your write. reminds me of our senior research paper. hahaha.
    babies girls are wonderful. i am so glad you are having one. and none the less in OCTOBER. cannot wait.
    you must invite me to your shower(S) jk. just one. but i wanna come and see you and see baby belly and bring you a must have for being a mom!
    if you don't want me to come to your shower. because i'm weird but would rather just be friends via lunch or something, that is fine too.

    ReplyDelete