Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Summer Summer TIME....

Ummm... I love summer. Like a lot...a lot! And I especially love summer nights. So what better way to end a hot summer night than with a rather LARGE Bon Fire...Roasting Hot Dogs...Chowing on some delicious s'mores...and a dip in the pool...I don't think it gets better than this!

Thursday night of last week was AWESOME!!! Tommy and Cam planned the whole night. Cam and Cute Alyssa drove up from Provo to have a double date with an old married couple. They are just so cute and fun...We really love Cam because he is like our little brother and have decided that if he screws things up with Alyssa he is an idiot! haha

                                  Aren't they just SOOO cute??? No pressure though Cam.
I have to admit that I was REALLY proud of Tommy Boy because as much as he HATES/LOATHES smelling like Campfire...he can make a dang great BON FIRE!!! Maybe a little too good because it was literally so hot I was sweating...which isn't unusual these days, and Tommy had to hide behind the benches to roast our hot dogs...So Funny!
I just love this boy...he makes me laugh all the time and is so much fun to be around and treats me like a queen even when I dress in baggy shorts and florescent tank tops over my swimming suit...(just a little WT) and eat so much it's probably embarrassing for him. He is just so great!

We had such a great time and loved doubling with Cam and Alyssa and hope we get to do it again soon. We are also so lucky that Marty and Kim are SOOO great to let us come over and use their backyard for our entertainment!!! It was a Top Night...TOP NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment