Friday, January 4, 2013

Lyla's Nursey.

This room came together after help and inspiration from my sister in laws, brother, husband, mom, mother-in-law, blog Lay Baby Lay and Pinterest.


The Beginning...
Luckily I have a brother who is handy and put up the chandelier for me.
Home Depot on Sale: $50.00

The Crib... Before
This was my old crib! So glad my mom kept it all those years.

The Crib... After




The UGLY Chair Before...


Chair After...

Picture Collage Before...


Picture Collage After some Major rearranging, spray paint and pictures...


Other Projects...

Found this Gem on KSL. 
I then painted it and added new hardware from
ebay and Anthropologie.
Total: $65.00

I made a changing table tray and painted it for $8.00
Copied from Lay Baby Lay Blog

Lyla's Finished Room...





  I am SO happy with the way it turned out!!!



3 comments:

  1. That nursery is amazing! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute. And so much like the inspiration photo. Wish I could read your colored writing on the blog. It's showing white on white background. Darn. Glad you are back. ;)

    ReplyDelete